How Does the O-Shot® Work?
The doctor injects the PRP into an area called the “O-Spot,” which is a collection of structures that activate the orgasm system. The process of injection triggers the platelets to release seven different growth factors that then activate the stem cells located in the vaginal and clitoral tissues to regenerate and thus become “younger” with improved functional potential.
Women often enjoy some effects of the O-Shot® almost immediately as the growth factors begin to rejuvenate and enhance sexual response. Women who receive the O-Shot® procedure have reported an increase in their sexual response within days and weeks of the treatment, and, for many, the increase is dramatic.
Benefits of the O-Shot® Procedure
Although each woman’s experience may differ in some ways, many patients report:
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin on the vulva (lips of the vagina)
- A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- Stronger orgasm
- More frequent orgasm
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased or resolved urinary incontinence (both urge and stress problems)
If you are seeking solutions to urinary incontinence, the O-Shot®, in conjunction with pelvic therapy, has been proven to be effective for treating both urinary incontinence and stress incontinence, and it can bring women relief for the long term. In fact, after the O-Shot®, some women have reported a complete reversal of symptoms, eliminating the need for medication, and, in many cases, surgery.
“See what Askmen.com is saying about the o-shot